- To conduct all non-invasive tests such as ECG, stress test, stress ECHO, echocardiogram, pulmonary function testing, and others.
- To assist cardiac and nursing technicians during invasive catheterization laboratory operations such as angiography, angioplasty, and temporary or permanent pacemaker placement.
- During procedures, keep track of and document all hemodynamic data.
- Maintain adherence to cardiopulmonary criteria set by regulatory organizations.
Qualification & Skill:-
- Diploma in Cardio-respiratory Technology or equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the cath lab or related cardiac experience.
- Being able to perform an ECG, stress ECG and echocardiogram is an added advantage.
- Preferable a Post Basic qualification in Cardiovascular Nursing or Thoracic Science as equivalent.