- To treat patients with physical challenges caused by disease, injury, infirmity, or aging.
- To treat patients of all ages, including infants, the elderly, stroke patients, and sports injury sufferers.
- To improve patients’ health and well-being and assist with the rehabilitation process by developing and restoring physical systems, particularly the neuromuscular, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and nursing care services.
- To show and assess a treatment approach that includes manual therapy, movement, therapeutic exercise, and the use of electrotherapy technical equipment, including ultrasound.
- To keep the hygiene of the physiotherapy rooms and equipment.
- To be present at the unit meeting held each month and led by the head of the physiotherapy department.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy or Equivalent.
- Computer Literate