- Schedule and reschedule the radiological procedure appointment if needed.
- When part of the examination contradicts part of the patient’s complaint, hold the procedure, and explain with the radiologist, requesting consultant, or MO.
- Aid the radiologist with specialized radiology treatments such as CT-guided biopsies.
- To manage and run radiation-emitted modalities during radiology operations.
- To access the quality of radiographic visuals, perform post-processing and deliver the scans to the radiologist for reporting via PACS or RIS.
- Diploma / Degree in Radiography / Medical Imaging or equivalent.
- Computer Literate