NURSING DIRECTOR / ACTING NURSING DIRECTOR
- Responsible in organization, direction and coordination of nursing services
- Ensures the standardization of nursing practices.
- Ensures continuing clinical education for nursing staff.
- Responsible for doing management rounds and keeping in contact with nursing personnel, families, and the general public.
- Collaborate with top management and plan for high-quality nursing services in line with the vision and mission of Putra Medical Centre.
- Responsible for the placement, evaluation, and disciplinary action of nursing staff.
- Plans and implements the nursing budget for nursing service divisions.
- Accountable for implementing the nursing budget for the service division.
- Accountable for workforce planning and facilitating the most economical use of nursing personnel.
- Possesses a Diploma, Degree, or Master’s Degree in Nursing with a valid annual practicing certificate (APC).
- Post Basic qualification will be an advantage.
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board.
- Preferably Basic Life Support (BLS) and
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) holders.