DIALYSIS STATE REGISTERED NURSE (SRN)
- To supervise dialysis therapy from the beginning through the end to achieve an acceptable dry weight and satisfactory clearance.
- To examine the patient’s status, check on their vital signs and gather feedback on their reaction to the dialysis therapy and drugs.
- To help patients in following up with their transplant centre.
- Obtaining and recording clinical data from clients before and after therapy.
- Diploma in Nursing.
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board.
- Preferable with Post Basic / Privilege Granted.
- Preferably a Basic Life Support (BLS) Holder.